The main stages of admission to Qeshm Persian Gulf Biotechnology Park include three stages:
pre-growth, growth and post-growth
Absorption and reception in pre- growth stage
Innovative and technological units that have not yet registered their company and intend to start a business centered on a marketable idea or commercialization of academic research, can be accepted in this course.
Registration and implementation of the central idea, completion of the work team and required manpower, legal registration of the company and preparation of the business plan are among the goals of this six-month course, which can be extended up to nine months.
Absorption and reception in growth stage
The growth stage is the period during which a start-up technology company with a suitable core idea and relying on technology becomes an active and economically successful company. All pre-growth technology units must have reached the minimum requirements set in the admission committee meeting at the time of applying for admission to the growth period. The growth period is three years and can be extended up to five years.
Absorption and reception in post -growth stage
Applicants for establishment in the park as post-growth companies mainly include small and medium technology and knowledge-based companies, research and development units and research centers.
The fields of activity of applicants for admission can be applied - developmental research (R&D), engineering design, reverse engineering, optimization and quantitative - qualitative product growth, technology development and transfer, and providing specialized services.
Companies based in technology incubators can continue their activities in post-growth stage when growth period ends. To evaluate these companies for admission to post-growth period, the sum of points of last two evaluation periods of the growth period (second and third year) is criterion and there is no need to re-evaluate. For companies that apply from outside the Incubator for admission to post-growth period, they must have a grown institution with at least 3 years of work experience. It needs a little land, and does not have mass production (according to park experts), has a written and specific plan for the development of activities.
Steps and process of admission in Persian Gulf Biotechnology Park
• interview with applicant
• Completing the admission application worksheet and providing the required documents
• Technical and economic evaluation of the idea/plan in arbitration committee meeting
• Examining and making decisions in the Technology Council (for growth and post-growth stage)
• Making contract
Benefits of membership in incubator
• Providing educational services, holding seminars and workshops needed in order to create and shape the business environment
• Business consultations (including managerial, financial, commercial, legal, commercialization, investment, basic knowledge licensing, intellectual property services and other consultations required by companies)
• Providing office and workshop space
• Introduction letter to register the company and obtain permits
• Using brokerage services for company registration and obtaining permits
• Marketing and attending exhibitions and festivals
• Providing laboratory and workshop services
• Providing financial support and low interest loans
• Identifying and introducing financial resources and private investors
• Information service of the country's innovation ecosystem
• Use of Bio Technology Park brand
• Introducing capabilities of established companies to organizations and executive organs
• Possibility of using conference rooms, amphitheater hall, audiovisual equipment
• Networking among established units
• Issuing technology license
The plan to establish the Persian Gulf Biotechnology Park was proposed by the Qeshm Free Zone Organization and in accordance with the order of Supreme Leader and after presenting a report on the potentials of the region, this park started its official activity in 2008 with the aim of supporting the owners of ideas and technologists and innovators in the field of biotechnology on Qeshm Island.
آخرین بروز رسانی در تاریخ : 16 مهر 1400
Persian Gulf Biotechnology Park, 15 km of South Coast Road, Qeshm Island, Hormozgann